Tuesday, July 8, 2008

IN PARIS FAV COLOR PINK

















SHE SENT ME THESE IMAGES I COULD NOT PUT ON BLOGGER BUT USED A CAMERA I KNOW MOST OF THE PLACES AS YINS LOCATIONS WHERE SHE LIVED PLUS HOUSES SABRA PETERSONS AS WELL AS OTHERS BEHIND THE KINGS ROAD HOUSE IS SUNSET BLVD PLUS PARIS WROTE THIS AS SHE SENT ME TEN PHONE NUMBERS AND EMAILS AND ADRESSES I WROTE THEM DOWN STILL A MYSTERY BUT INTERESTING OH TIME WILL TELL I MIGHT TAKE UP THE OFFER SOUNDS LIKE FUN PARIS BEDROOM I HAVE SEEN MORE GRAND NO OFFENCE PARIS ITS YOUR COLOR I HOPE THIS BLOGGER WRITTING IS OK WITH WHAT YOU WANTED WITHOUT ALL YOUR INFORMATION I WROTE IT IN MY BOOK I THANK YOU FOR THOSE IMAGES OF WHERE I WAS AND YIN I COULD FEEL THOSE TIMES ILL TRY AND UPLOAD THE BEL AIR ADVENTURE ON BLOGGER PD IT WAS LAKE SHORE DRIVE ON LAKE MALIBU CHARLEY SCHEEN OUR NIEBOUR RIGHT ACCROSS THE LITTLE LAKE DUCKS GO FLOP AT NIGHT THERE YIN AND I WOULD JOKE ABOUT IT AS WELL AS THE PAPARIS WRITES RTYIES OF CHARLEY SCHEEN Johnny! Oh I do not care about the videos! You should try to download them on my Parisbff site . Or if not Blogger ! However Let them guess........ "BIG NEWS COMEING UP "SOON!!!!!!Its a world surprise lol....Get down here ... I will sent you an e ticket and credit's Hugs Paris
----- Original Message -----
From: johnhutchison
To: "'PARIS HILTON'"
Subject: RE: Private Johnny
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 04:16:38 -0700Johnny!!!!!! "Check these out !"Your stomping grounds lol as well as Yins" And inclusive, Me !!!!!!!!!! Hugs Paris Work is calling me xxoo

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses
Get a Free Account at www.mail.com!Heay !!! Johnny ,, She hates me ! I will send you the Link's at your space ;The aerial Photography My Grandads.My Parents. My old home where ;Tom Sky friend was fixing the chandeleirs ,, please write to me hexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMaybe my mom can help in your television show Johnny ; I do not understand why they are takeing so long" "Come hang out Get to know us more"Please !!!!!Grant Romundt was in town With Bill Shatner ;;;;; Thank you for Yins new phone number Hugs Paris
----- Original Message -----
From: johnhutchison
To: "'PARIS HILTON'"
Subject: RE: Private Johnny
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 02:56:29 -0700Heay Johnny !!!! "Thank you"... For saying to me to be fully positive,Shanna has been running "A Hate Paris Program on Myspaces"Johnny ! Please keep private my new email addresxxxxxxxxxxxxxrry.net my phone number is now xxxxxxxx my address is 38 oro bel air 9 Thank you : Johnny !I have enclosed some Photography for you to add To Blogger If you want to ;How is your Network tv show comeing along ? Please send a thank you message, for me to "Sandy Fox's V.I.P to her" Film Water"Must run ====== Kisses Paris xxoo

No comments: